You must be deeply rooted in your community (South Africa). It would work to your advantage to have well-established contacts within the eyewear industry. And you should certainly know your territory and its people inside-out (like culture, characteristics, interactions, taxes and customs).
Who are we looking for?
- A profound knowledge of sales and distribution and a completed high school education at least.
- A go-getter, a great communicator, and someone who could sell ice to an Eskimo - persistently.
- Prior experience of having sold eyewear.
- Black white green yellow- Really doesn't matter.
- Ability to speak Afrikaans ( Added advantage).
What you’ll do:
- Cold call optometrist and place Slaughter & Fox Eyewear in their stores. (Repeat)
- Cold cold fashion houses and other retail stores and identify potential partnerships.
You did a start up and it failed - awesome - talk to us - time to take revenge.
PERKS AND BENEFITS
Working with us will be like back packing in a foreign country even if you are a South African.
- Competitive salary, incentive on sales and sign ups, and equity.
- Health insurance and gym memberships if you work full time.
- Your choice of your equipment – whatever fancy stuff you like. Mac or whatever.
- Long weekend getaway vouchers. So you can see some potential clients.
- Secretarial support to set appointments and email follow ups.
- Anything outside of work, we will be there.
Please send your Applications to careers(at)slaughterandfox(dot)com with the following reference no as subject line - "Eyewear sales to optometrist”